What it is: An exfoliating solution to help fight visible blemishes and improve the look of skin texture and radiance.
Skin Type: Normal, Combination, and Oily
Skincare Concerns: Blemishes, Fine Lines and Wrinkles, and Dullness and Uneven Texture
- Glycolic Acid: Exfoliates the outer layers of the skin.
- Lactic Acid: Exfoliates the outer layers of the skin.
- Salicylic Acid: Exfoliates inside the pores to reduce congestion.
What Else You Need to Know: This 10-minute, exfoliating facial uses a combined 30-percent AHA (alpha hydroxy acid) and two-percent BHA (beta hydroxy acid) to diminish the look of blemishes. It smooths the look of skin texture for a more radiant look.
The Ordinary AHA 30% + BHA 2% Peeling Solution
Apply a small amount to clean, dry skin. Leave the mask on for no more than 10 minutes. Rinse thoroughly with lukewarm water.
This product should not be used more than twice per week. We recommend applying it at night. This product should not be used on sensitive, peeling, or compromised skin.
Alpha hydroxy acids may increase your skin's sensitivity to the sun. Use sunscreen, wear protective clothing, and limit sun exposure while using this product.
- Glycolic, lactic, tartaric, and citric acids: alpha hydroxy acids that exfoliate the skin’s top layers for a brighter, more radiant look
- Salicylic acid: a beta hydroxy acid that exfoliates inside pores to clear congestion
- Tasmanian Pepperberry: a botanical extract that reduces the irritation associated with acid use
- Sodium Hyaluronate Crosspolymer: a form of hyaluronic acid that promotes a smooth, comfortable feel
- Vitamin B5: a vitamin that encourages healing and enhances surface hydration
- Black Carrot: a botanical extract with antioxidant effects